Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hmmm so Dafni Lee this is for you.... I don't know how good I will be at this, considering how much I write in my journal....but I suppose it's worth a try seeing as how I don't want you to be on the other side of the planet and not know how you're doing. That would also apply to any and everyone that I don't see on a regular basis. Anyway, I think that's all I have for now. I'm just going to try and figure out a little how this works now :)

1 comment:

Dafni and Brandon said...

yay! yay for blogs! so on the main page that comes up when you sign into your blog, you wanna hit layout. and then in there you wannna click on. wait. i have a plan. you should just give me your login and password and i'll get everything all set up for you. si?