Saturday, August 16, 2008
Do you ever miss the old days? When you still lived at home with your mom and dad and brothers (and sisters if applicable), and you could drive and would get together with friends from the ward or whatever watch movies or play games or just hang out and everyone was still at that level of innocence and not into anything too bad, and you didn't have as many bills or homework or job stresses or anything? And then you would go home at the end of the night to YOUR bedroom that was saturated with YOU, rather than a temporary habitation where you slept. Do you ever miss those people that knew you back then? I do... Can you love the 'now' and miss the 'then' at the same time? It's just so interesting I guess, to see where life takes us all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea actually we were JUST talking about this.
it makes me sad sometimes.
like, i wanna be home again with all of my siblings in my parents house, but i want us to still have our husbands and to be how we are now.
just back in time a little bit...
does that make sense?
sigh.....
who knows.
i'm by myself so much these days, who knows what goes on in this slightly depressed head of mine...
well I guess i cant really relate to much of what you wrote, seeing as though right now i am at home.
but sometimes i do miss the past. Or maybe its more that Im sad that I know how things could be, but then I realize how far away from that it really is. Hmmm Im not sure what I wrote could make sense to anyone except me. :/
But Im sorry andrea spradalino. Sometimes its nice though to think about the friendships you've made that are going to last (such as your friends Xanning and Dafni.) :)
Love you, and I get to see you sooooooon :)
Post a Comment