It's October. The 16th. How in the heck did that happen? (reminds me of the comedian that says 'Where the heck is C'). It has been a busy year. Busy busy. I have some more family now. 2 new sisters-in-law, which means 2 married brothers,
 |
13 April 2012
Portland
Nathan and Carissa |
 |
30 June 2012
Mt. Timpanogos
Caleb and Estefania |
a Sara who is now connected to us for-e-ver,
 |
28 June 2012
Manti
Tom and Sara |
and a new family member coming soon...in March I think, which will make 3 kiddos for the seasoned married brother (4 years already!)
In June I sat in the sealing room with all the members of my family (except the little ones of course). I've waited a long time for that. It was beautiful. Here we all are later that day:
I moved once in March and will move again in a month. I have the same job, more perks and new employees. We're kinda like family. I just have a special place in my heart for every single one of these people and so appreciate the relationship I have with each of them. I do after-all spend the majority of my time each week with them. We sometimes get to do really fun things like basketball knock-out, lunch, pinatas, barbecues, camping, painting, and we laugh a lot. Oh, and we work hard too of course.
 |
| Reagan, Jocabed, Ronnie, Shannon, Aron, James, Mark, Kenny, Steve, Mark, Roy, Kiff, Robert, Me, Lynda |
I went to Girls Camp again for the first time in 10 years. Yup. The biggest stress of the year, and probably one of the greatest experiences of the year. These ladies made it for me. I learned so much from them and laughed so much with them. We spent the year planning and it was of course all worth every minute. And the girls. It's a precious week for these girls in the 12-18 stage. I'm so grateful to have been a part of it.
 |
| Kali, Megan, Jane, Becca, Daynon |
Speaking of 10 years, my 10 year High School reunion was this summer, which I didn't attend, but still. That means I'm 28 years old. That was a long time ago that I graduated.
I feel a world away from that time and place sometimes and it made me think a bit about the choices I have made that got me here, a world away. I have been so so blessed with many fantastic experiences, and so many important people. Here are just a from this year.
 |
| Clue. Best Group and Best Overall |
 |
| YSA Conference in Austin...I may not look like it all white with my red hair, but I truly am latina at heart. |
 |
| Scorpions Soccer Game with Alisha, Amber and Breanne |
 |
| My long lost work buddy Lynda |
 |
| 1st trip to Corpus, Padre Island. Camping. It was VERY humid. We slept on the sand. Man the shower the next day was blissful. |
 |
| Miniature Golf for FHE with the Branch |
 |
| My little dears. Haha. I love this one. |
 |
| "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling"... One even dropped to his knee for me ... |
 |
| Camping with the Branch. Kali and Mandy (who is now a missionary in Portugal!) |
 |
| We love Chick-Fil-A. We love Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce. We love lemonade. We love breakfast. |
 |
| We also love fascinators. |
And so we quickly approach the holiday season. My favorite time of year, other than the summer, spring, and warm-ish winters of course, I just love ever time of year...But I'm anxious to spend some quality time with my fam. And then....I'm already planning some GREAT adventures for next year.
The end. For now.
1 comment:
I really really love that:
1. You posted again
2. You had such a great year-with some beautiful blessings (and more to come)
3. That I made the cut for a picture (I feel all warm and tingly inside)
4. You are so positive and happy
You inspire me beautiful friend. I love you!
Post a Comment